How are you? How are you feeling? What cakes do you have in mind?
If you remember, I started a series of weekly videos on healthy baking. I sincerely hope that you follow them and that they are useful to you.
Through these materials, I want to create more awareness of this beautiful subject, of healthy baking. What do you say? How do you like it? Are you interested?
I want you to know more about the following topics:
1. What are the ingredients used in healthy baking?
2. How are they used?
3. What is the news in the field?
4. Q&A with the answers to your questions.
In episode 7, I would like to help you understand why sugar is not good for you.
You’ve probably heard before that it’s not good, that it causes health problems. But did you understand the real reason for this? And mainly, what are the advantages if you give it up.
I stopped using refined sugar for a while already. Maybe I occasionally eat a Kinder egg or some Nutella. But apart from these rare occasions, I no longer consume sugar.
Both in food and in desserts I use substitutes, such as coconut sugar, xylitol, stevia, date syrup, maple syrup, etc. They fit me much better. And they have a wonderful aroma. I can’t say I’m lacking refined sugar.
I didn’t drink juices for a few years and I haven’t sweetened lemonade or tea for a long while. And lately, I can’t even eat very sweet. I just don’t like it anymore. My taste has changed a lot.
1. There are several products that result from the refining process, ie white sugar and molasses.
2. If the final refining process is avoided, raw sugar will result.
3. Brown sugar is refined white sugar in which different amounts of molasses are added, depending on the manufacturer.
4. The number of diabetics is growing, being on the order of millions in the world.
5. Many diseases can be influenced or triggered by the consumption of refined sugar, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, even cancer.
6. If you give up refined sugar you have the following advantages: an increased energy level, stable weight, and much more.
But these and many more, you can find out in the following VIDEO:
What do you think about refined sugar? Have you tried to give it up? What else do you use instead of refined sugar?
Send me an email and tell me what you think about it.
I am waiting for your answer and I promise you that I will respond to all emails with the greatest pleasure. I wish you a wonderful day.
P.S. Do you need special help for your situation? If you are interested in personalized advice on your specific needs or recipes, 1 on 1, send me an email for more details.
P.S. In order not to miss other important posts for you, news, articles, events, recipes, or workshops, follow me on the online communication channels.
Facebook Official Page